Prevent and repairs leakages in the radiator, water pump and cylinder head.
MPM radiator stop leak additive is used to prevent and repairs leakages in the radiator, water pump and cylinder head.
- Permanently and reliably seals/prevents hair line cracks and leakages.
- Lubricates the water pump.
- Eliminates the need of costly repairs.
- Protects the entire cooling system against rust and corrosion.
- Does not harm rubber hoses, metal parts and gaskets.
- Is not poisonous and does not contain acids.
Suitable for all petrol, diesel and LPG engine cooling systems with radiators made of aluminum, plastic or steel.
Mixable with water, cooling fluids and conventional anti-freeze.
- Shake well before use.
- Pour contents of 250 ml bottle into the cooling system of a warm engine (not hot) with the cabin heating switched ‘on’.
- Keep the engine running for approximately 10 minutes or drive a short distance.
The contents of one 250ml bottle is suitable to treat a cooling system holding up to 12 litres of coolant, antifreeze or water.
Attention: Be careful whilst opening the radiator / cooling system hot coolant or steam may escape from the system.